Certified, Accredited Solutions
Since 1947, McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc. has been providing certified and award-winning solutions while helping clients protect our environment for tomorrow’s generations. Our dedication to excellence is known far and wide due to our team of the most highly-trained & experienced professionals in the waste management industry.
MEI is a two-time winner and a four time finalist for the NE USA Oil & Gas Awards Oilfield Services Company of the Year Category. This award is presented to the top companies in the NE USA who show a dedication to excellence in customer service, safety, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
In May of 2016, MEI received the Pittsburgh Business Times’ Family Business Award.
At McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc. our professional team sets the industry standard in training certifications and qualifications.
Our employees receive training in the following:
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Waste Site Worker
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher
- 8 Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor Training
- Hydrogen Sulfide Training
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Radiation Training
- Radiation ER Training
- Lock, Tag, Try
- Fall Protection
- Bonding And Grounding
- PADEP Certified Water Operators
- PADEP Certified Wastewater Operators
- WW Intermediate Operations Training
- PSMA septic inspection
- On-lot systems
- RCRA Training
- DOT Training
- HAZ COMM
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- First Aid & CPR
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Boom Truck Qualified
- Class A Or B CDL With HAZ & Tanker Endorsements
- Customer Site Specific Trainings
- PEC Training
- DHS Advanced Chemical Response (COBRA) Training
- Low & High pressure Water Blasting
- Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) & Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal Certified
- HAZWOPER Technician
- HAZWOPER On Scene Commander
- HAZWOPER Specialist
MEI has received several distinctive certifications over the years:
- EPA Partnership Award for dedication to emergency response
- PEMA Act 165 Certified Hazardous Materials Team for 8 Counties in Western PA
- Official Emergency Response Contractor for the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- US Coast Guard OSRO (Oil Spill Response Organization) Qualified
- EPA Certified Trainers
- National Response Corporation (NRC) member company
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transporter
- Permitted Hazardous Waste Transporter in numerous states
- DEA Clandestine Lab Clean-up partners
- PA Attorney General and State Police Clandestine Lab Clean-up contractor
We are nationally and internationally known
having responded to major marine incidents such as:
- The Deepwater Horizon spill.
- The 1994 Morris J. Berman spill in Puerto Rico.
- As response coordinators to various Iraqi oil field spills during operation Enduring Freedom.