Since 1947, McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc. has maintained a simple philosophy of service. When you need us, we’ll be there. MEI’s emergency response solutions offer a rapid and effective response to a wide range of environmental emergencies on land, in the water, or on the rails. Our team of highly trained professionals, utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment, will provide the most comprehensive environmental response solutions to all of your emergency needs.
As a leading environmental response and site remediation solutions company, MEI has partnerships with clients in many versatile industries throughout the Eastern United States. Our reputation for providing the best, most complete and cost-effective response is what sets MEI apart from our competitors.
MEI is PA ACT 165 certified, and serves as the HAZMAT responder for 7 counties in Western Pennsylvania. All of our field service employees are trained as HAZMAT/HAZWOPER responders who can help you identify, evaluate and control any HAZMAT situation. With our specialized equipment, professional, highly-trained employees and many certifications, MEI is your best choice for all of your emergency response situations.
Our professionals are standing by 24/7, ready to respond to a broad range of emergencies:
- Water Oil Spill Response
- Petroleum product transfer
- Land Based Oil Spill Response
- PCB Spill Response
- Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO) Service
- Railcar Product Transfers
- Bulk Transport (Liquid & Solid)
- Tanker Truck Rollover Response & Transfer
- Transformer Spill Response
- Hazard Evaluation And Characterization
- Remediation/Decontamination Of Affected Areas
- Decontamination Of Contaminated Materials, Surfaces And Personnel
- Disposal Of Contaminated Waste
- Sampling For Final Laboratory Analysis
MEI is nationally and internationally known for responding to the Deepwater Horizon spill, Iraq during the most recent Iraq conflict and in Puerto Rico where an oil barge spilled.
As always, when you need us, we’ll be there.